When everyone looks to you for answers, where do you go when you have questions?
You get a coach.
Our Coaching Services
HAVEN coaches provide intensive leadership coaching to surface deep insights and action plans for greater success. Ongoing coaching meetings are undertaken to understand and reflect on how the leader is evolving at a high level and how to navigate specific day-to-day experiences.DURATION: 6 Months
Inclusive Leadership Coaching
HAVEN coaches take leaders on a journey to define their unique connections to inclusion, craft their personal narratives, and identify the key shifts they can make to get others on board.DURATION: 3 Months
HAVEN coaches help newly hired executives learn about themselves, their colleagues, and their organizations to maximize their productivity and impact as quickly as possible.DURATION: 3 Months
HAVEN coaches help leaders step back, reflect, and reset on their career goals. Leaders get help identifying what they want, how they can pursue it, and how they can succeed once they get it.DURATION: 6 Months
Sources: International Coaching Federation, Corporate Executive Board, Center for Creative Leadership
Our Collaborative Process
Determine the goals of the coaching partnership.
Identify what's working and not working today, often with the help of 360 data.
Conduct sessions to understand current realities and explore new opportunities and possibilities.
Develop behavioral hypothesis and experiments to try out on the job.
Enact new behaviors at work.
Assess how things have landed and how to cement productive behavioral patterns.
Measure impact to confirm progress and develop future action plans.
Why HAVEN For Coaching?
- We believe that an investment of this size requires accountability, so we measure at the beginning and end of every engagement – and we share data.
- Our coaches are carefully vetted experts with a minimum of 500 coaching hours and at least a decade of business leadership experience.
- We have a team of coaches with different styles and backgrounds to ensure alignment with each client.
- We get top marks in client satisfaction from coaching clients.
- Virtually all of our clients return or refer us following their engagements.
Don’t take our word for it
Success StoryCoaching Client
ContextTony never missed a deadline but often, this came at a cost. Tony's career advancement stalled as his relationships across the organization suffered. Read about how Tony transformed his leadership through coaching partnership.Learn More
Success StoryCoaching Client
ContextJane recently joined a company as CEO knowing it needed to evolve. She sought out coaching to help her engage and align with others around her new plans. Learn how HAVEN helped Jane to face current challengesand expand her leadership repertoire.Learn More
Choosing an executive coach is a big decision. Some say qualifications matter most; others say chemistry is most important. At HAVEN, we think both are necessary. That’s why all our coaches have formal coach training and business experience and represent a versatile set of coaching styles. Yet there’s one more consideration essential to making this investment worth it. You.
We’re talking more than your chemistry with someone. Think about relationships in which you’ve grown in the past. Think about your readiness to engage in coaching process now.
In other words: Finding the best coach for you entails knowing what you are looking for.
Ask yourself: what kind of coach will help me achieve my goals?
- Do I want someone who is direct, who shows me the unvarnished truth?
- Do I want someone linear and analytic to help me take things on, one at a time?
- Do I want someone who challenges me, opens my eyes to other perspectives & challenges my thinking along the way?
- Do I want someone compassionate and understanding regarding what I’m up against?
- Do I want someone to hold me to account to ensure that I cross the finish lines I’ve set for myself?
Ask yourself: am I ready?
- Do I have the humility to learn and trial new behaviors or test new assumptions?
- Do I have the discipline to focus my attention on self-improvement?
- Do I have the courage to question what I’ve been doing and imagine what I could do differently?
- Do I have the organization support to my growth?
Qualifications, fit, and skills fit matter but you’ll get the most of coaching partnerships that are also based on your answers to what you need to maximize growth.
The question isn’t whether you need a coach but whether you are ready to reach new heights.