Small and Growing
HAVEN’s team of VP and C level HR executives provides strategic talent management advice and solutions to early stage tech, biotech, and consumer products companies.
We are the Swiss Army knife of HR, able to oversee and/or execute all talent initiatives and issues, from the basic operational to the complex strategic:
- Recruiting strategy, holding the quality bar high while managing the interview process in an efficient way
- Culture and values, helping leaders align on the values and the behaviors that should shape the employee experience and culture.
- Organization Design/Structure: is your company’s structure doing what you need it to today? Is it set up to deliver your goals over the next several years?
- Total rewards strategy, optimizing spend on the most valuable perks and benefits for the people you want to attract and retain
- Driving focus through annual goal setting or KPI workshops
Leadership and Development
Helping Organizations Develop Talent
- Individual coaching for executives and key leaders
- Team coaching and cross-team effectiveness workshop (e.g. Facilitation of “rumbles” to work out the kinks and challenges as you grow, Discovery Insights profiles and workshops)
- Individual effectiveness, enhancing communication across functions, helping organization mesh better: Insights Discovery workshops to provide practical information on styles and communication.
- Leadership development workshops offered as needed to ensure leaders are equipped to be effective and drive engagement (e.g. Engaging in Conflict and Difficult Conversations, Coaching Skills for Managers, Delivering and Receiving Feedback, Emotional Intelligence). These can be tailored to your team’s experience level, from brand new managers who rose from within technical ranks, to experienced leaders looking to hone their skills even more.
- Efficient performance management strategy and communications to measure performance at an individual level, without much process or bureaucracy.
- Compensation benchmarking, ensuring you are competitive but not overspending
- Strategic advice on operational nuts and bolts such as HR software, legal compliance policies, and employee handbooks
- Consult on all employee relations matters- able to work internally or guide in-house HR for effective resolution of issues.
- Engagement surveys and other data collection